Saturday, June 14, 2008

Owen's second birthday!

Owen turned two on October 12th! For his second birthday party, I decided on an ocean theme since O is still obsessed with all things sea creature-ish and loves visiting the aquarium often. I, of course, had it in my head that I needed to be Martha Stewart-like yet again and make the cake and cupcakes, and although we were up until 4:00 in the morning adding finishing touches, everything turned out perfectly! Owen loved having his little friends surrounding him and seemed to enjoy eating all the goodies too!



2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger The McKays said...

you are so clever. it turned out perfectly, i agree! :)

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Steve Thomas said...

As I prepare for Luke's birthday, I feel like I will be up till 4am as well. Loved the cake ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home