Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sorry for the lag in entries. It is annoying me how far behind I am falling. Our computer that holds all of our photos was infected with a virus, so we had to wipe the hard drive clean. Though we thought we had all the pictures backed up on disks, it seems like only the first three months of Owen's pics were saved. Thankfully, we have the best pictures saved on our ofoto.com site. So now all the pictures I uploaded from our Philly trip home for Jason and Melinda's wedding are gone, and I need to save them from ofoto before i can post them on the blog. Soooo, that said, it's going to be a process.
I will send out an e-mail letting faithful readers know when I massively update the blog with: our Philly trip, Thanksgiving in Chattanooga with Tobi, Joyce, baby Luke and Binoy, our Bingo girls Christmas party, Christmas with my Mom, and, of course, an Owen update! Thanks for checking in every once in awhile. (I still am not convinced that more than 4 people read this blog anyways...so to you four, thanks :)

7 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it...and I check almost everyday for updates!

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Julie and Kevin said...

I feel that way about my blog, but if it helps me stay connected to those 4 people it is worth it. Sorry about your pictures, what a bother.

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger The McKays said...

i love your blog and check regularly. :) you are a good writer and i love to keep up with your family.

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Jess and fam said...

Me too, me too! Keep writing when you feel up to it--I miss seeing your cute boy and all the fun things you're up to. Take care of yourself! Praying for you!

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Virginia Living said...

I will read it eventually...just like my blogging...I will get around to it eventually... :)

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess this makes me #6. Hope you all are doing well! Collin

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

I read it faithfully, as well. You are one of my most favorite writers. Don't worry, I'm sure most of us feel the same way. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home