Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Owen and Rahel

O with cousins Anngelina & Isabel

...and Alex

Brenda & me (and Corinne ;)

Mummy grilling at the cook-out

Ab, Shib & Div

Jodi & Hunter

Hunter & Owen

The night we saw Wicked

Shib, Div, Binoy with Roby & O at the Phillies game

I *love* this photo that Shibu took of Roby & Owie at the stadium!

Rob with the guys at Sherine's wedding

Ab & Doon at a George Michael concert...I mean Sherine's wedding!

Brenda & Shibu

Notice Owie in his little Indian outfit and sash :)

A tuckered out Owen on the drive home

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Jess and fam said...

That stadium shot is amazing. And I laughed at Owen raising his hand wearing the "I'm trouble" t-shirt :) Hilarious!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Dency said...

geekboy,that pic at the stadium is even better because we dont have to look at your face. HE! HE! Seriously that is a great shot of you two.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

I must agree on the stadium picture--definitely frame that one. Loved the family pic on the bridge too. What a place for a wedding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home