Monday, October 22, 2007

Quinn is here!

Julie and I have been friends practically from birth (since we were 4!), so it is so amazing to now watch as both of us have children. Her firstborn, Kaia, is my goddaughter and turns 5 this year. (She was just 6 months old at the time of my wedding!) We were pregnant at the same time and her son Micah and Owen are just a month apart in age. And on October 18th, she and Kevin welcomed baby #3, Quinn Makenzie, into their family! I can't wait to meet the little cutie-pie! I wish we lived closer, since Owie and Micah are best buds by default. :) It would be wonderful to watch them grow up together. Looks like Roby and I have some catching up to do with all our friends having babies left and right these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home