Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring has Sprung

Owen played outdoors for the first time 2 weeks ago. After the heat of the day died down, I plopped him on a mat in the middle of our front yard. Besides being very tempted to ingest grass, he had a blast and looked oh so adorable in his new sun hat! (Although I am, of course, protecting his baby skin from the sun, I am already jealous of his beautiful naturally tan skin. I am *so thankful* that he will never have to endure the crazy sunburns of my youth!)

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM , Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

Very expressive little boy--I think he looks more and more like you Heather. Perfect combo of mommy and daddy :)

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Julie and Kevin said...

If he is a mover and a shaker- he and Micah will have a lot in common and keep us on our toes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home