Sunday, April 09, 2006

Owen on the move

Owen has been keeping us on our toes with his attempts to become more and more mobile and independent. Often it is hard to decipher his various poses. Sometimes he is a breakdancer (his crawl resembles the worm), sometimes he is a tumbler, and other times a yogi...i still don't quite know how to classify the way he sleeps with his tush in the air. :) And this past Thursday he sat up for the first time! I'm not sure why he is such a mover and a shaker...but I think I should take the hint and get the house baby-proofed immediately!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Love these new pics, Heth! He reminds me of a little monkey ;) The second and third pics made me laugh. He'll probably be walking by the time I see him in July--crazy!!! Give him a big kiss from Shannon auntie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home