Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The countdown has begun!

Less than 3 weeks to go before Owen finally arrives! Roby and I have been trying to get a million things done before he gets here...necessary things that aren't fun...like getting TN licenses. You seem to need 1,586 documents to prove not only that you actually live here, but that you exist...and they make it oh so easy for you by only being open during week days until 4 p.m. We still have our CA plates and registrations too (parting is such sorrow), and I can't find one of the car titles. sigh. At least we were able to get Elliot's surgery taken care of yesterday. She looks like franken-kitty now with sutures sticking out of an incision on her forehead. I'll have to post a picture once she doesn't look so drugged.

So I guess this "nesting" thing really exists. I have it in my head that our house must be in order, cleaned, decluttered...you name it! Yet, it isn't the easiest thing in the world to achieve when you are this roly-poly (see exhibit A and B below). Thank goodness Roby is being OCD with me too right now! Anyways, I'm rambling. My main point is, we are frantically getting ready for Owen...and we realize that our lives are going to change in myriad ways, but we are chill with that.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Hey girl,
If you get a chance, post a picture of Owen's room...assuming that it's finished ;)

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Virginia Living said...

Girl, you look SO good. Pregnancy agrees with you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home