Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome to the world Jasper!


Our California friends Vicky and Casey recently welcomed the arrival of their second son, Jasper Joseph Hanrahan, on July 8th. Little Asher is going to be a wonderful big brother. Congrats guys! We can't wait to meet the little guy! (My heart was warmed to see Jasper wrapped in the baby blanket I knit for him. As a knitter, there's nothing more satisfying than seeing a little one safely tucked in one of your creations. I hope it brings him much comfort!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

That is great news! I'm glad to hear that they all are doing well. Love the blanket--I want one for myself. How long would that take you? ;)

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger the isaacs said...

glad you like the blanket shan! ha! it would take me fooooorrrreeeevvvveeeerrr to make an adult one :) i'll have to e-mail you some pics of my newest creation (for julie's baby), i personally would like an adult size of that one! :)

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger The McKays said...

cutie! i love the blanket, too, heth. nice work, you knitting fiend, you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home